Where is external data posted

« Prev
Topic
» Next
Topic

I'm new here, and apologies if this has been asked and answered. The rules indicate that it is ok to link in external data so long as it is published in some way for others to also see and use. Where do we find any external data that others may be using?

Thanks,

Gurujeet

gurujeet wrote:

The rules indicate that it is ok to link in external data so long as it is published in some way for others to also see and use. Where do we find any external data that others may be using?

See this sticky topic on the subject.

Should there have been external data posted in that sticky thread? The thread about winning submissions indicated that some external data was used if I understood it correctly, but I don't see anything in the External Data thread. It would be good if there was one spot for external data links that was just that and nothing else. In a long thread with commentaries about HCUP data and data use rights, for example, it requires careful reading to see if something is an external data link or just discussion about external data. Segregating it out and having it clearly marked as such would be useful.

Gurujeet

Flag alert Flagging is a way of notifying administrators that this message contents inappropriate or abusive content. Are you sure this forum post qualifies?