Hello there, sorry for posting similar topic again, but I have different offer.
I can accept 1% or less of prize and show what I have to give to team.
If team likes what I am bringing to the team we will gradually increase my prize to equal, as I progressively give the team more....
I am a physician, who finished residency in USA with data mining background.
I did publish papers on use of random Forest in readmission rates prediction couple years ago, which for I did coding in R myself - please see:
Since then I did advance my programming skills, but I am far from professional data - miner.
I did recently take part in Predicting Biological Response challenge at Kaggle, with minor success objectively..
I would like to join a team here at HHP, hopefully with pro coders / dataminers.
I think my insight and perspective on admissions may be very valuable:
- on how variables are measured, recorded and biased.
- why patients come to hospital, don't come to hospital, and if they don't come to hospital where they go, and where they go from there, until they get re admitted again... ;)
- which disease does what when it comes to admission rates / scheme.
- which diseases are not true reasons for admissions, and when admissions are true and necessary.
- how the physician think, how manageres think, how ER personel thinks.
- why doctors dont discharge some patients and why they discharge others.